Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Welcome!

First of all, I would like to welcome you to my Book Blog!  I am excited to being able to do something new and different with my love and obsession with books. While I know there are various bloggers out there, I hope you all enjoy the thoughts I have related to some of the books I read.
I've been thinking about it while, but now I am able to say in confidence this is something I should have started doing a while ago!  I've always written reviews for books, but I have never thought of blogging and making it something fun and interactive.
A few things that I have thought long and hard about.  Most of the reviews and items you see within this blog with be the books and such I have positive experiences and reviews with.  I do not feel I should blast books I don't get into or not like. So I hope to run a positive experience.
Please feel free to inbox, visit my G+ page, or whatnot if you would like me to read your book or help with something. I do not have a FB page for this yet seeing as how I just started and I want to see what the response would be before opening up a FB group/page.
While I am open to a lot of books, I will be honest and tell you that I do not gravitate toward darker stories that involve explicit murder or rape scenes. I enjoy several genre's like fantasy, true crime, military drama's, romance, and paranormal to name a few.
Thank you for your time!  Come! Let's get lost in the pages together!
Happy Reading!
(Also, if you see any grammar or writing issues, please let me know so I can change them. I'm pretty picky about proper grammar and usage, so it would help me out a lot. Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment